Another perk about Dublin is that most of its museums are free to visit.
This is a short list with some of Dublin’s prices, so you can get an idea of how much you'll spend on your trip:
Food and drinks
- Fish and chips: 9€
- Pint of beer: 5€
- Average meal for two: 40€
- Bus ticket: between 2€ and 3.30€ (depending on the distance).
- Aircoach bus ticket from the airport to the city center: 7€
- Taxi from Dublin airport to the city center: 30-35€ (approximately)
- A double room in a centrally located hotel: from 60€