Another perk about Dublin is that most of its museums are free to visit.
This is a short list with some of Dublin’s prices, so you can get an idea of how much you'll spend on your trip:
Food and drinks
- Fish and chips: 9€ (US$9.8)
- Pint of beer: 5€ (US$5.4)
- Average meal for two: 40€ (US$43.3)
- Bus ticket: between 2€ (US$2.2) and 3,30€ (US$3.6) (depending on the distance).
- Aircoach bus ticket from the airport to the city center: 7€ (US$7.6)
- Taxi from Dublin airport to the city center: 30€ (US$32.5)-35€ (US$37.9) (approximately)
- A double room in a centrally located hotel: from 60€ (US$65)