Enjoy a totally different night in Dublin at an Irish music folk show with a dinner where you'll get the chance to taste the typical gastronomy!
Dublin Folk Show and Dinner
Enjoy a show combining traditional Irish dance and music, sure to fully immerse you in the folklore of one of the most fascinating cultures in Europe. A special Celtic night on your trip to Dublin!
Forget about leprechauns, tweed, berets or the Irish kilt. At this show you just have to let yourself be carried away by the music that reverberates around this 18th-century house. And you'll see the dancers perform traditional Irish instruments, among which the harp, bagpipes and bodhran stand out.
The traditional dinner will be at the Lansdowne Hotel will consist of 3 courses to choose from:
- Starter: vegetable soup with Irish soda bread, Dublin Coddle (pork sausage in potato broth) or mixed salad with crispy bacon and garlic toast.
- Main Course: Guinness Beef Stew, Grilled Chicken Fillet with Herb Stuffing and Pepper Sauce, Baked Salmon Fillet with Cajun Sauce, or Leek and Brie Pasties.
- A selection of Irish Desserts
If you are celiac or intolerant to any type of food, please mention it when making the reservation.
When booking, you can choose between two different options:
- Show only: you will have to be at the Lansdowne Hotel at 8 pm to attend the one and a half hour show.
- Dinner and Show: this option begins at 6:30 pm. You'll eat dinner before the show, which begins at 8 pm. The total duration of the experience will be three hours.
1 hour 30 minutes - 3 hours.
Dinner (depending on selection)
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Not wheelchair accessible.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions