Enjoy a totally different night in Dublin at an Irish music folk show with a dinner where you'll get the chance to taste the typical gastronomy!
Dublin Folk Show and Dinner
Enjoy a show combining traditional Irish dance and music, sure to fully immerse you in the folklore of one of the most fascinating cultures in Europe. A special Celtic night on your trip to Dublin!
Forget about leprechauns, tweed, berets or the Irish kilt. At this show you just have to let yourself be carried away by the music that reverberates around this 18th-century house. And you'll see the dancers perform traditional Irish instruments, among which the harp, bagpipes and bodhran stand out.
The traditional dinner will be at the Lansdowne Hotel will consist of 3 courses to choose from:
- Starter: vegetable soup with Irish soda bread, Dublin Coddle (pork sausage in potato broth) or mixed salad with crispy bacon and garlic toast.
- Main Course: Guinness Beef Stew, Grilled Chicken Fillet with Herb Stuffing and Pepper Sauce, Baked Salmon Fillet with Cajun Sauce, or Leek and Brie Pasties.
- A selection of Irish Desserts
If you are celiac or intolerant to any type of food, please mention it when making the reservation.
When booking, you can choose between two different options:
- Show only: you will have to be at the Lansdowne Hotel at 8 pm to attend the one and a half hour show.
- Dinner and Show: this option begins at 6:30 pm. You'll eat dinner before the show, which begins at 8 pm. The total duration of the experience will be three hours.
|Per person||Children under 5|
|Dinner and show||
Per personUS$ 28.20
Children under 5not permitted
Dinner and show
Per personUS$ 56.50
Children under 5not permitted
Please check local restrictions before traveling. All of our services comply with recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
It is compulsory to display a complete Covid vaccination certificate or a negative PCR or antigen test. This information is for guidance only and may change depending on local regulations. Always check the restrictions before travelling.
A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
1 hour 30 minutes - 3 hours.
Dinner (Option depending).
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.